The Hong Kong Paralympic Committee & Sports Association for the Physically Disabled (HKPC&SAPD) is the national member of International Paralympic Committee (IPC) with the vision of Enabling Hong Kong Paralympic Athletes to Achieve Sporting Excellence. The HKPC&SAPD is inviting candidates with strong passion in Paralympic Movement to apply for the post of PR & Marketing Officer (Two-year Contract).Major Responsibilities:
Requirements for the Post:
- Formulate strategies for promotion of Paralympic Movement in Hong Kong
- Plan and manage publicity activities for HKPC&SAPD’s programmes
- Manage HKPC&SAPD’s official website and other related social media tools
- Handle general PR enquiries
- Prepare press release
- Coordinate production of HKPC&SAPD’s publications
- Coordinate volunteers affairs
- Take up special projects as assigned by the Senior Management
- Degree holder in Communications, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience in public relations, promotion, event management or related field
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent inter-personal and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, a team player, attentive to details and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing
- Strong passion in sports industry is a definite advantage
- Immediate availability preferred
- Irregular working hours required
Salary will depend on qualification and relevant working experience.
Annual Leave, Mandatory Provident Fund and Medical Insurance will be provided.
Application should be submitted on or before 15 January 2016
with full resume and expected salary to:
The General Secretary HKPC & SAPD Unit 141-148, G/F, Mei Fung House, Mei Lam Estate, Shatin, NT.
Applicants who do not receive reply within 1 month from the application closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only