The Hong Kong Paralympic Committee & Sports Association for the Physically Disabled (HKPC&SAPD) is the national member of International Paralympic Committee (IPC) with the vision of Enabling Hong Kong Paralympic Athletes to Achieve Sporting Excellence. The HKPC&SAPD is inviting candidates with strong passion in Paralympic Movement to apply for the post of Programme Assistant.
- To assist the Sports Programme Team in managing the various sports programmes;
- To work closely with the Administration Team for provision of administrative support for the various sports programmes;
- To maintain the sports teams database;
- To coordinate local and overseas competition logistics;
- To take up special projects as assigned by the supervisor.
- A university degree/advanced diploma in the field of sports or related discipline is preferred;
- A minimum of 1 year’s related working experience (fresh graduate will also be considered if appropriate);
- Good command of Chinese and English languages;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, a team player, attentive to details and be able to work under pressure;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing;
- Strong passion in sports is a definite advantage;
- Irregular working hours required.
Salary will depend on qualification and related working experience. Annual leave, Mandatory Provident Fund and Medical Insurance will be provided.
Please send full resume with cover letter, current and expected monthly salary to The General Secretary, HKPC& SAPD (Address: Unit 141-148, G/F, Block B, Mei Fung House, Mei Lam Estate, Shatin, N.T.)
or email (firstname.lastname@example.org
) on or before 24 November 2017
For those who do not receive our reply after one month from the date of the application deadline should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.