The Hong Kong Paralympic Committee & Sports Association for the Physically Disabled (HKPC&SAPD) is the national member of International Paralympic Committee (IPC) with the vision of Enabling Hong Kong Paralympic Athletes to Achieve Sporting Excellence. The HKPC&SAPD is inviting candidates with strong passion in Paralympic Movement to apply for the post of Administrative Assistant.
- To maintain the daily operations of the office;
- To perform full spectrum of administrative functions;
- To maintain proper filing and record accuracy;
- To provide secretarial support;
- To take up special projects as assigned by the Senior Management.
- Grade E / Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English (Syllabus B), Chinese and Mathematics in the HKCEE; or Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English, Chinese and Mathematics in the HKDSE Examination, or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years’ related working experience is preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Self-motivated, team player, attentive to details and able to work under pressure;
- Good inter-personal and communication skills;
- Good command of Chinese and English languages;
- Previous working experience in sporting organization is an advantage.
This post may be subvented by the LCSD
Salary will depend on qualification and related working experience. Annual leave, Mandatory Provident Fund and Medical Insurance will be provided.
Please send full resume with cover letter, current and expected monthly salary to The General Secretary, HKPC& SAPD (Address: Unit 141-148, G/F, Block B, Mei Fung House, Mei Lam Estate, Shatin, N.T.)
or email (email@example.com
) on or before 10 April 2019
For those who do not receive our reply after one month from the date of the application deadline should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.